Blackfox Models Africa

Blackfox Models Africa

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

AFRICA'S TOP MALE MODELS : BERTINI HEUMEGNI






My name is Bertini Heumegni, born October 22nd, 1972 in Douala, Republic of Cameroon. Cameroon is a country in West Africa, situated above the equator. I am model, an accomplished actor, and a 15minute of fame TV celebrity. Growing up in Douala, I always dreamed of coming to the United States of America. My mother died when I was at the age of 10. After all these obstacles, I grasped life with all I had.
Life became a four way street for me, the struggle in the street of the city, hustling in order to pay my school fees, 29 brothers and sisters; I realized that education was my passport to a better life. Education was the ultimate way for me to achieve my goals and dreams. I finished high school regardless of the obstacles and received a diploma then graduate of UNIVERSITY of LAGOS.. I later travelled to South Africa where I got discovered in the world of fashion. I lived in South Africa for 7 years, while there I did all the fashion local magazines and runways. In 1997, I was named MR CLIFTON BEACH. Got a contract with a major agency in New York City, so I found myself in the United States in 2000 millennium. I Lived in New York, the most challenging city where I tried to push some fashion gigs here and there (see gallery).
Eventually, the walk of fame gave me a way through a television show called, “AMERICA NEXT TOP MODEL“, on UPN9 (see video on profile). This was my first American TV show that gave me the 15minute of fame. In New York, I learned not to put my eggs in one basket, so I decided to also become a Personal Trainer for one of the prominent gym in New York City, (NEW YORK SPORTS CLUB). At this club, fitness and health is the concern of the members. One thing that distinguished me from other members are my unique African belief of traditions, African, black with hassle green eyes. I am a proud parent with two lovely (twins). Danielle Heumegni, 18 years old, a track & field runner and a soccer player in college, and Patrick Heumegni, 18 years old, a football player, and track & field runner. My multitalent leads me to my first production “THE AMERICAN DREAM”. www.camerlywoodproductions.com. My dream will never complete itself until I become a superstar or when my kids become superstars. LIVE IS A JOURNEY OF DREAMS THAT WILL NEVER STOP UNTIL YOU DIED; GOD BLESSE BOTH AFRICA AND AMERICA.
 
Keep up Bertini!

No comments:

Post a Comment