Blackfox Models Africa

Blackfox Models Africa

Monday, December 17, 2012

AFRICA'S TOP MODELS - Nyasha Matonhodze




 
Originally from Zimbabwe, and being represented by Elite Model management in London.
Nyasha was raised by her single mom whom she says is her inspiration as she has been so succesful after facing so many challenges in her life. She was a tall child and by the age of 12 people were advising her to go into modelling, and she did exactly that three years ago. She walked into a modelling agency and signed in.
 
Nyasha auditioned and competed in Cycle 10 of the Next Top Modal the very popular modeling reality television contest, and has since that time, gradually built her way up to the top.
“I find it difficult to see myself and think that I’m a model. I feel blessed and honoured to keep getting that next step in my career. I’ve met amazing people that keep supporting me and pushing me further and further. It’s like a dream, no matter how good I do; it’s still so surreal for me,” she tells the New York Magazine.
 
She’s also walked for names like Loewe, Jonathan Saunders, Emanuel Ungaro, Marc by Marc Jacobs, Zac Posen, Burberry, MaxMara, DKNY, Carolina Herrera and Michael Kors among a tall, enviable list.
Already she’s shot over 90 campaigns, 80 of which were shot in the last year. Matonhodze has certainly got her grind on, and wouldn’t be long that she will make it into a list of the world’s top models. Considering what she’s achieved so far, that shouldn’t be hard to achieve.
click here to see her elite profile

All the best to Nyasha and I hope that she will continue to make waves in the modelling scene!

No comments:

Post a Comment